Join us for a week with guest teacher “Vari Morales” in the stunning environment of the French Alps. Reconnect your mind and body and feel inspired through this wonderful mix of yoga and nature. This program offers you a great and energizing week with yoga, meditation, pranayama and free time for relaxation, hiking or other exciting activities in the Alps.
About our yoga
During this week, Vari will help you in raising your practice to the next level. This week is open for all level of students with and without experience in Ashtanga yoga. Vari will be introducing you to Ashtanga vinyasa yoga in a fun and challenging way, that will allow you to gain strength and flexibility. Vari brings his own modified version of the Ashtanga primary series and not a traditional mysore style. The week is open for suggestions such as handstand, headstand and armbalance practice. Furthermore you will learn all about key alignment and hands on adjustments.
1230 euros in a single room.
8 spots available
- Yoga, pranayama and key alignment (5 to 6 hours a day)
- Breakfast each day made from healthy, fresh ingredients – fresh fruit, yoghurt, cereals, nuts and seeds, a cooked option, homemade or local bread, tea, coffee & juice.
- 6 lunches (packed)
- Delicious evening meals (2 courses on 6 nights with drinks included)
- Free time – every afternoon there is ample time to just relax and enjoy a good book or walk into the very pretty Samoens village for a coffee and a browse around the shops.
- Accommodation in an ensuite bedroom at one of our beautiful luxury farmhouse with hot tub, swimming pool and sauna.
You may wish to pamper yourself with a full body massage or a beauty treatment such as a facial, manicure or pedicure with Debbie our onsite beauty therapist.
- Transfers: We offer a transfer to and from Geneva Airport at the cost of 40 euros per trip per person(80 euros total), this can be paid at the time of booking. Our pick up time is between 2 and 4 pm on the day of arrival. The departure time will be in the morning of the last day in accordance with the earliest departing flight time.
- Our Yoga holiday does not include flights or holiday insurance so we recommend that you take out your own personal cover.
Your accommodation for this Yoga Retreat will be a beautiful old farmhouse located within walking distance of the historically listed village of Samoens. On site is a brand new swimming pool and decked area, a sauna and hot tub and numerous spaces for you to just chill and relax. There is also a beauty and massage room where Debbie, our beauty therapist is on hand to offer a range of treatments from lymphatic drainage massages to pedicures and facials.
The farmhouse is made up of 3 appartments each with beautiful bedrooms which have either twin or superking beds and ensuite bathrooms. Each appartment also has it’s own living room area and kitchen facilities where you can store any snacks and make a cup of tea or coffee. Breakfasts and dinners will all be served under a covered area where everyone can eat together.
We will be practicing yoga in Le Dojo Samoëns. This is a beautiful and spacious shala overlooking the valley.
Annick (Yoganic Moves)
Annick is a fully qualified Ashtanga and vinyasa teacher and inspirator of Yoganic Moves. She will be your host during this week and will love helping out where she can.
Vari has a great energy, has an ability to help students to connect to their breath, to better understand their body and to push their limits. His hands on adjustments will help in some postures that were not previously accessible to you. Vari has a passion for yoga and sharing this with his students, he is caring, inspirational and will help you deepen your yoga practice. As he says “Most people don’t realize how strong they really are”.
Vari is teaching in different studios in Thailand and worldwide. He is part of the Ashtanga and Vinyasa teacher training programs of All Yoga Thailand.
Yoga is all about the breath. If you can connect to the breath, you are able to connect to the heart, we are not the body we are the energy inside the body. Vari Morales
Ashtanga is a strong Yoga practice that will challenge students to find their inner strength. I teach a modified Ashtanga series that will lead students to find their breath and develop both their inner and outer strength. Only by challenging yourself will you be able to develop and this series is perfect for students looking for a deep and strong Yoga practice.
1230 euros single occupancy with ensuite bathroom.
8 spots available